I’ve been struggling for the last several days with a topic for this – my 100th blog entry. Recent developments in my ongoing divorce have however forced my
I wrote previously about the STBX’s recent decision to prohibit me from seeing The Boy until there is a separation agreement in place. A few days afterward, I realized that I needed to have her admit, in writing, what she was doing. Here is a snippet of said e-mail from me:
I figured this was straight-forward, if not diplomatic. I simply asked if this was the conversation as she recalled it as well. Here is the response I got:
That’s not a denial, is it? You’ll notice that the only thing I have censored are real names of the parties discussed. Here is a point-by-point breakdown of her response, as discretion is the better part of valor and i chose not to get into a pissing contest:
1. This “matter” was NOT supposed to be resolved in June. the EARLIEST we could have had a settlement in place would have been July 1. The Heiress of Hyperbole rambles on.
2. Neither I, nor my attorney have been “dragging our feet”. What have been doing is called negotiating.
3. Ahh, THERE IT IS. She admits it, as I knew she would.
4. Funny, she offers to negotiate with me, and yet she tells our landlord that we are “not supposed to be talking to each other”.
5. “It’s all about the money, money, money..”
6. Jabba is NOT still carrying me on the medical insurance. I fell off of that on July 1, 2013.
7. This is the first time she has mentioned the fact that I am on the lease in the 14 MONTHS i have been out of the South Carolina house.
8. Preventing my son from seeing me is the very definition of “unreasonable” as far as I’m concerned.
Jabba really has no idea how easy she has it with me. The Auteur has told me stories about 1B’s father; how he has stopped paying child support, how he has refused 1B’s requests to see him without his new wife present; how he basically has nothing to do with her. 1B is just one example of the millions of kids in this country who have deadbeat dads. It would be so easy to just stop being involved, but that’s just not me. I love my son more than anything in this world, period. And I refuse to resign myself to losing him altogether.
- Put On Blast: DMX’s Ex-Wife Says He’s A Deadbeat Dad And Cut Off His 4 Kids After Their Divorce (bossip.com)
- Dante’s Opinion: Am I a deadbeat dad or not? (dalanel.wordpress.com)
- Deadbeat Moms!!! (mannafestministry.wordpress.com)